Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Budapest, Hungary. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll-free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet to&from Budapest, Hungary
About Budapest, Hungary
Monarch Air Group handles private charter flights to and from Budapest, Hungary.
You can fly in and out of Budapest on one of over 15,000 aircraft types. The Budapest Franz Liszt International Airport (BUD) is located within just ten miles from the city and it is the largest of 5 international airports of the country. The most popular aircraft types include light jets (Premier IA, Citation CJ3, Citation Encore), midsize jets (Hawker 800 XP, Learjet 60XR), and large jets (Legacy 600, Falcon 2000, Challenger 604).
About Budapest and Places to Visit
Budapest is the largest city and the capital of Hungary. It’s the commercial, political, transportation, industrial, and cultural center of Hungary. Originally Budapest was built as 2 cities Buda and Pest on both sides of the Danube River. These 2 districts still have their contrast – with older and more attractive Buda and more commercial Pest. Nicknamed “Queen of the Danube”, the city of Budapest has regal bridges, beautiful architecture, and graceful tree-lined boulevards.
Budapest is rich in UNESCO World Heritage places, including the Buda Castle District, the Danube embankments, Heroes’ Square, Andrassy Avenue with the Millennium Underground Railway. The most popular attractions include the Royal Palace, Gellert Hill, Hangarian National Gallery, Chain Bridge, Great Synagogue and Jewish Museum, Memento Park, Vidam Park, Fisherman’s Bastion, Budapest Sports Arena, Great Circus, and Budapest Puppet Theater.
Budapest Airports within 70 miles
- BUD, Ferihegy, Budapest, Hungary
- LUE, Lucenec, Lucenec, Slovakia
Hotels in Budapest
- Millennium Court, Budapest – Marriott Executive Apartments, Budapest, Piarista utca 4
- Hilton Budapest City, Budapest, Váci út 1-3
- Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge, Budapest, Széchenyi István tér 2
- Best Western Plus Hotel Ambra, Budapest, Kis Diófa utca 13
- Prestige Hotel Budapest****Superior, Budapest, Vigyázó Ferenc utca 5
- Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace Budapest, Budapest, Széchenyi István tér 5-6
- Lánchíd 19 Design Hotel Budapest, Budapest, Lánchíd utca 19
- Marriott Budapest Hotel, Budapest, Apáczai Csere János utca 4
- The Ritz-Carlton, Budapest, Budapest, Erzsébet tér 9
- Corinthia Hotel Budapest, Budapest, Erzsébet körút 43
- Courtyard Budapest City Center, Budapest, József körút 5
- Boscolo Budapest, Autograph Collection, Budapest, Erzsébet körút 9
- InterContinental Budapest, Budapest, Apáczai Csere János utca 12-14
- Bo33 Hotel****Family & Suites, Budapest, Szövetség utca 33
- Aria Hotel Budapest, Budapest, Hercegprímás 5
- Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest, Budapest, Erzsébet tér 7
FAQ for flying private to/from Budapest
Why choose charter jet Budapest?
How much does it сost to charter a private jet to Budapest?
Here are some approximate prices for private jet charter flights to or from Budapest:
- Private jet flights from Budapest to Los Angeles: light jet – starting at $ 19,260;
- Hire a private jet from Budapest to Prague: midsize jet – starting at $ 27,660;
- Private jet flights from Budapest to London: turboprop – starting at $ 17,420;
- Hire a private jet from Budapest to Paris: midsize jet – starting at $ 14,950;
- Hire a private jet from Budapest to Amsterdam: light jet – starting at $ 21,280.
What is the best aircraft for Budapest charter flights?
|Aircraft type||Passengers||Non-stop range||Cruising speed||Intended use|
|Light Jet||up to 6 passengers||about 700 – 2000 miles||476 to 518 mph||for comfortable short- to mid-range distances|
|Midsize Jet||up to 10 passengers||about 1300 – 1500 miles||422 to 541 mph||to fly nonstop from coast to coast|
|Super midsize Jet||up to 10 passengers||about 3.500 – 4.000 miles||490 to 590 mph||for longer flights|
|Heavy Jet||up to 18 passengers||about 6.000 miles||480 to 551 mph||traveling overseas in luxury for intercontinental flight|
|Turboprops||up to 10 passengers||about 600 – 1.900 miles||220 to 360 mph||for short- to mid-range flights|
|Ultra-Long Range Jet||up to 19 passengers||about 2,800 – 7,685 miles||460 to 594 mph||for long-haul travels|
|Helicopters||up to 28 passengers||about 250 – 600 miles||150 to 175 mph||for passenger and cargo transportation|
What is the advantage of flying on a Budapest private jet?
How to book a Budapest empty leg flight?
Popular Destinations near Budapest by Private Jet
- Hire a private jet to fly to or from Bratislava. The city remains a hidden gem of Central Europe that exudes a rich history and vibrant culture.
- Charter a private jet to Vienna. This wonderful region attracts guests from all over the world at any time of the year to get acquainted with its rich attractions.
- Private jet to Belgrade. It is one of the oldest cities in Europe, which is a clear fusion of old town relics and party spots.
Private aviation clients travel in luxurious, efficient, and comfortable private jets. If you don’t find answers to all your important questions here, you can contact our experienced and reliable team at any time or visit the private jet charter FAQ page.