Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Bonita Springs, Florida. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll-free 1-877-281-3051
Charter a private jet in Bonita Springs, FL:
Book a Private Jet Charter to and from Bonita Springs, Florida, United States
Monarch Air Group offers a wide variety of private jet charter options to and from Bonita Springs, Florida, United States.
Located in Southwest Florida, between Naples and Fort Myers, Bonita Springs is a welcoming beach city in Lee County, with a population of about 44,000. The private jet charter is Bonita Springs, known for the city’s spectacular beaches, various water activities, and entertainment opportunities.
Bonita Springs is a homeland for the Conservancy of Southwest Florida Nature Center and several other exciting locations. Book a private jet to Bonita Springs to see some fantastic tourist attractions, including the Bonita Springs Riverside Park, Barefoot Beach Preserve, Everglades Wonder Gardens, Little Hickory Beach Park, Bonita Springs Public Beach, Bonita Springs Dog Park, Naples-Fort Myers Greyhound Track, Cullum’s Bonita Trail, and many others.
Fishing and outdoor activities are popular in Bonita Springs, as are the sparkling beaches. The stretch of the beach is covered in natural vegetation and is perfect for beachcombing and bird-watching. Also, the secluded shoreline and shallow water make Dog Beach Park one of our best pet-friendly beaches, and when you get the chance, you can explore even more places with a private flight to Bonita Springs.
The two closest major airports that serve charter jets Bonita Springs are Naples Municipal Airport, 18 miles from the city center, and Southwest Florida International Airport, 21 miles from the city.
Bonita Springs Private Jet Airports within 70 miles
- APF, Naples, Naples, United States
- FMY, Page Field, Fort Myers, United States
- IMM, Immokalee, Immokalee, United States
- MRK, Marco Island, Marco Island, United States
- PGD, Charlotte County, Punta Gorda, United States
- RSW, Southwest Florida Reg, Fort Myers, United States
- RTD, Rotunda, Rotunda, United States
- TNT, Dade Collier, Miami, United States
Hotels in Bonita Springs, FL
- Ranch House Motel, 26620 Old 41 Road, Bonita Springs
- Best Western Bonita Springs Hotel & Suites, 27991 Oakland Drive, Bonita Springs
- Trianon Bonita Bay, 3401 Bay Commons Drive, Bonita Springs
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Bonita Springs Naples North, 28600 Trails Edge Boulevard, Bonita Springs
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Bonita Springs Naples-North, 27900 Crown Lake Boulevard, Bonita Springs
- Comfort Inn, 9800 Bonita Beach Road Southeast, Bonita Springs
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Bonita Springs, FL, 8901 Highland Woods Boulevard, Bonita Springs
- Flamingo Motel, 4330 Bonita Beach Road Southwest, Bonita Springs
- Bonita Bay Golf Course, 3401 Bay Commons Dr, Bonita Springs
- Shangri-La Springs, 27750 Old 41 Road, Bonita Springs
- Buffalo Chips Restaurant, 26620 Old 41 Road, Bonita Springs
- Maguro Sushi and Steak House, 895 Wiggins Pass Road, Naples
- Ristorante Enrico, 26831 South Tamiami Trail, Bonita Springs
FAQ for a Private Jet Charter Flights to Bonita Springs
Why choose a private jet to Bonita Springs with Monarch Air Group?
How much does it cost to book a Bonita Springs private jet charter?
Here are some approximate prices for private flights to Bonita Springs:
- Charter a Private Jet to Bonita Springs from TEB: from $18,750;
- Charter Flights to Bonita Springs from VNY: from $32,300;
- Private Flights to Bonita Springs from HOU: from $12,770.
*Estimated price before taxes & fees.
What types of private jets can use for Bonita Springs charter flights?
|Aircraft type||Passengers||Non-stop range||Cruising speed||Intended use|
|Light Jet||up to 6 passengers||about 700 – 2,000 miles||476 to 518 mph||for comfortable short- to mid-range distances|
|Midsize Jet||up to 10 passengers||about 1,300 – 1,500 miles||422 to 541 mph||to fly nonstop from coast to coast|
|Super midsize Jet||up to 10 passengers||about 3,500 – 4,000 miles||490 to 590 mph||for longer flights|
|Heavy Jet||up to 18 passengers||about 6,000 miles||480 to 551 mph||traveling overseas in luxury for an intercontinental flight|
|Turboprops||up to 10 passengers||about 600 – 1,900 miles||220 to 360 mph||for short- to mid-range flights|
|Ultra-Long Range Jet||up to 19 passengers||about 2,800 – 7,685 miles||460 to 594 mph||for long-haul travels|
|Helicopters||up to 28 passengers||about 250 – 600 miles||150 to 175 mph||for passenger and cargo transportation|
What are the benefits of flying on a Bonita Springs private jet?
Popular destinations near Bonita Springs by private jet
- Miami – offers a lot of entertainment, including rooftop bars, gourmet restaurants, and various cultural institutions.
- Orlando – attracts most of Florida’s tourists as the world’s theme park capital.
- Jacksonville – is the center of business and commerce and offers many entertainment options.
- Tampa – is perfect for families visiting theme parks and a fantastic zoo.
Our clients travel on efficient and comfortable private jets. If you haven’t found the answers to all your questions here, you can contact our experienced and reliable team at any time or visit our air charter FAQ page.