Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Bimini. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll-free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet to&from Bimini
Monarch Air Group offers private jet charter services to and from Bimini.
Bimini is a small archipelago in the Bahamas, located fifty miles east of Miami, Florida. It consists of two main islands called northern Bimini and southern Bimini, as well as several other islands. Bimini organizes popular deep-sea fishing competitions from March to September and diving is open to tourists all year round.
Bimini, which boasts amazing underwater rocks on the west coast, is known as the fishing capital where you will find fish species such as solanders and sailboats. The warm waters of the Gulf Stream provide ideal conditions for bright corals, rays and dolphins, making Bimini an underwater paradise. Divers can also admire the shipwreck built by Henry Ford during World War I or dive into the legendary lost city of Atlantis, near the northern part of Bimini. This particular region of Bimini also has the most beautiful beaches, all with dazzling white sand.
There is a direct connection between Bimini and Florida, with ferries running from Miami to North Bimini and usually taking several hours.
To obtain a charter quote, please use our real-time quoting tool or call our experts 24/7 at 1-877-281-3051.
Airports within 70 miles For Private Jets Flights to Bimini
1. BIM, South Bimini Airport, South Bimini
2. FPO, Grand Bahama International Airport, Freeport
3. SAQ, San Andros Airport, Andros Island
4. CCZ, Chub Cay Airport,
5. NAS, Lynden Pindling International Airport, Nassau
6. TCB, Treasure Cay Airport, Treasure Cay
7. MHH, Marsh Harbour International Airport, Marsh Harbour
8. COX, Congo Town Airport, Andros
9. ELH, North Eleuthera Airport, North Eleuthera
10. GHB, Governor’s Harbour Airport, Governor’s Harbour