Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Belize. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll-free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet in Belize:
Book a Private Jet Charter to and from Belize, Central America
Monarch Air Group offers a wide variety of private jet charter options to and from Belize, Central America.
Belize is the least populated country in Central America, bordered on the east by the Caribbean Sea, on the west and south by Guatemala, and on the north by Mexico. Private flights to/from Belize have begun to gain popularity in recent years, mainly through eco-tourism. The country has strong ties to both the Caribbean and Latin American regions. Belize is a member of the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States (CELAC), the Central American Integration System (SICA), and the Caribbean Community (CARICOM).
Belize is renowned for its rich culture, punta music, coral reefs, and September Celebrations, including the Battle of St. George’s Caye Day and Independence Day. With many things to do and see, Belize is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Central America. So take the plunge and see what mysteries this country hides with a private jet charter to Belize. People from around the world come to Belize to experience scuba diving, snorkeling, hiking, helicopter touring, helicopter touring, and exploring Maya ruins.
Belize’s most prominent and busiest airports are Philip S.W. Goldson Intl Airport, Dangriga Airport, San Pedro Airport, Placencia Airport, and Independence Airport. All of them are great for private jets to/from Belize of various sizes.
Belize Private Jet Airports
- BGK, Big Creek, Big Creek, Belize
- BZE, Philip S.W.Goldson Int, Belize City, Belize
- CUK, Caye Caulker, Caye Caulker, Belize
- CYC, Caye Chapel, Caye Chapel, Belize
- DGA, Dangriga, Dangriga, Belize
- INB, Independence, Independence, Belize
- MCR, Melchor De Menco, Melchor De Menco, Guatemala
- MDB, Melinda, Melinda, Belize
- MZE, Manatee, Manatee, Guatemala
- NOH, Chicago NAS, Chicago, Belize
- ORZ, Orange Walk, Orange Walk, Belize
- PLJ, Placencia, Placencia, Belize
- SPR, San Pedro, San Pedro, Belize
- SVK, Silver Creek, Silver Creek, Belize
- TZA, Municipal, Belize City, Belize
Hotels in Belize
- Hamanasi Adventure and Dive Resort, Hopkins
- Coco Plum Island Resort, Coco Plum Cay
- The Phoenix Resort, San Pedro
- Sleeping Giant Lodge, Belmopan
- Turneffe Flats, Turneffe Island
- Athens Gate, San Pedro
- Belizean Dreams, Hopkins
- El Pescador Resort, San Pedro
- Pelican Reef Villas Resort, San Pedro
- Black Rock Lodge, Black Rock
- Table Rock Jungle Lodge, Cristo Rey
- Chabil Mar, Placencia
- Xanadu Island Resort, San Pedro
- Iguana Reef Inn, Caye Caulker
- White Sands Cove Resort, San Pedro
- Mystic River Resort, Negroman
- Colinda Cabanas, Caye Caulker
FAQ for a Private Jet Charter Flights to Belize
Why choose a charter jet to Belize with Monarch Air Group?
How much does it cost to book a Belize private jet charter?
Here are some approximate prices for private flights to Belize:
- Charter a Private Jet to Belize from LA: from $31,220;
- Charter Flights to Belize from Teterboro: from $31,220;
- Private Flights to Belize from Vegas: from $29,560.
*Estimated price before taxes & fees.
What types of private jets can use for Belize charter flights?
|Aircraft type||Passengers||Non-stop range||Cruising speed||Intended use|
|Light Jet||up to 6 passengers||about 700 – 2000 miles||476 to 518 mph||for comfortable short- to mid-range distances|
|Midsize Jet||up to 10 passengers||about 1300 – 1500 miles||422 to 541 mph||to fly nonstop from coast to coast|
|Super midsize Jet||up to 10 passengers||about 3.500 – 4.000 miles||490 to 590 mph||for longer flights|
|Heavy Jet||up to 18 passengers||about 6.000 miles||480 to 551 mph||traveling overseas in luxury for an intercontinental flight|
|Turboprops||up to 10 passengers||about 600 – 1.900 miles||220 to 360 mph||for short- to mid-range flights|
|Ultra-Long Range Jet||up to 19 passengers||about 2,800 – 7,685 miles||460 to 594 mph||for long-haul travels|
|Helicopters||up to 28 passengers||about 250 – 600 miles||150 to 175 mph||for passenger and cargo transportation|
What are the advantages of flying on a Belize private jet?
Popular destinations near Belize by private jet
- Belize City – is home to a wide variety of historical, cultural, and architectural attractions.
- San Pedro – offers a casual atmosphere, many lively bars, and restaurants as one of the best tourist places.
- Corozal – is close to the Mexican border and gets rave reviews from private aviation clients.
- San Ignacio – near the border with Guatemala, is an excellent base for lovers of outdoor activities and those who want to visit the famous Mayan ruins.
Our clients travel on efficient and comfortable private jets. If you haven’t found the answers to all your questions, you can contact our experienced and reliable team at any time or visit our air charter FAQ page.