Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Barcelona, Spain. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll-free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet to&from Barcelona, Spain
About Barcelona, Spain
Monarch Air Group provides world class private air travel services to and from Barcelona, Spain.
Barcelona is served by two nearby airports within 50 miles. The Barcelona Airport (BCN) is the most obvious choice, but the Girona Airport (GRO) is also relatively close to 47 miles from the city. Most popular private jets in the area are light jets (the Piaggio Avanti, Citation Bravo and Citation CJ2), midsize Jets (the Gulfstream G150, Hawker 900XP and Citation III) and large jets (the Challenger 605, Falcon 900 EX and Legacy 650). We also specialize in ultra long-range jets like the Global Express and Falcon7X and turboprops such as the King Air B200GT.
About Barcelona and Places to Visit
Being one of the top 5 party cities in the world, Barcelona is the second largest city in Spain. It’s one that shares a nickname with New York City as “the city that never sleeps”. With some of the most dynamic and stylish architecture throughout its country, Barcelona attracts millions of tourists every year. Its city streets are narrow and winding making it easy for you to get lost in the moment and become one of the locals. Historic Gothic center is a perfect example of this fine cities age, endurance, and beauty. The most popular tourist attractions in Barcelona are the Gaudi House Museum, Sagrada Familia, Park Guell, Montjuic, Casa Mila, La Seu Cathedral, Casa Batllo, Parc de la Ciutadella, Magic Fountain, Arc de Triomf, Placa de Catalunya, and National Palace.
Barcelona Airports within 70 miles
1. BCN, El Prat De Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain.
2. GRO, Girona-Costa Brava, Gerona, Spain.
3. REU, Reus, Reus, Spain.
Hotels in Barcelona
1. HOTEL PULITZER BARCELONA, Carrer de Bergara, 8, Barcelona.
2. Hotel Arts Barcelona, Carrer de la Marina, 19, Barcelona.
3. Olivia Plaza Hotel, Plaça de Catalunya, 19, Barcelona.
4. Hotel Continental Barcelona, C/ la Rambla, 138, Barcelona.
5. Hotel Ciutat de Barcelona, Carrer de la Princesa, 33, Barcelona.
6. Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Barcelona, Passeig de Gracia, 38-40, Barcelona.
7. Grand Hotel Central, Via Laietana, 30, Barcelona.
8. Hotel Via Augusta, Via Augusta 63, Barcelona.
9. Hotel Denit Barcelona, Carrer d’Estruc, 24, Barcelona.
10. Hotel Montecarlo, La Rambla, 124, Barcelona.