Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Barbados. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet to&from Barbados
Popular places to explore in the eastern Caribbean country of Barbados include the white sand beach at Browne’s Beach. For a casual stroll, take a walk along the ocean on the South Coast Boardwalk, a mile-long boardwalk. Independence Square is a picture-perfect spot to sit beside the river and an arched bridge. If you enjoy architecture, explore the Gothic Revival architecture of the Parliament Buildings.
For an exploration of the flora and fauna of Barbados, Andromeda Botanic Gardens is a garden that spans six acres and features tropical plants, flowers and trees that are native to the island. One of the most popular places to visit in Barbados is the West Indies Rum Distillery. The distillery’s history dates to 1893 when two German brothers founded the distillery.
All passengers arriving or departing by air travel through Grantley Adams International Airport (TBPB) located in Seawell, Christ Church in the southern part of the island. Empty legs and transient aircraft are very popular in the region.
Barbados Airports For Private Jets within 70 miles
1. BGI, Grantley Adams International Airport, Bridgetown, Barbados
2. UVF, Hewanorra International Airport, Vieux Fort, Saint Lucia
3. SVD, Argyle International Airport, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
4. SLU, George F. L. Charles Airport, Castries, Saint Lucia
5. FDF, Martinique Aimé Césaire International Airport, Fort-de-France, Martinique
6. TAB, Arthur Napoleon Raymond Robinson International Airport, Scarborough, Trinidad and Tobago