Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Baku, Azerbaijan. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll-free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet in Baku
About Baku, Azerbaijan
Monarch Air Group offers private jet charter services to and from Baku, Azerbaijan.
Baku is located along the coast of the Caspian Sea on the southern shore of the Apsheron Peninsula near Baku Bay. Baku is one of the most densely populated cities in all of Eurasia. Its population is more than two million people, and about 25% of all Azerbaijanis live in the Baku metropolitan area. The capital of Azerbaijan is a place where East and West are perfectly combined. It is a major scientific, technical, industrial, and cultural center of the country.
The relatively low crime rate, local hospitality, mild Mediterranean climate, and a large number of quality restaurants, bars, and nightclubs make Baku an attractive place. The most important tourist attractions in Baku are the Shirvanshahs Palace, the Heydar Aliyev Center, Yanardag, the Ateshgah Temple of Fire, the Flame Towers, the Bibi-Heybat Mosque, and many others.
Baku has the largest and busiest airport in the country – Heydar Aliyev International Airport (GYD), located 12.4 miles northeast of the capital.
Baku Airports within 70 miles
1. GYD, Heydar Aliyev International Airport, Baku, Azerbaijan
2. GBB, Qabala International Airport, Qabala, Azerbaijan
3. LLK, Lankaran International Airport, Lankaran, Azerbaijan
4. KVD, Ganja International Airport, Ganja, Azerbaijan
5. ZTU, Zaqatala International Airport, Zaqatala, Azerbaijan
6. PFQ, Parsabad-Moghan Airport, Parsabad, Iran
7. KVD, Ganja International Airport, Ganja, Azerbaijan
8. ADU, Ardabil Airport, Ardabil, Iran