Based on our Ft. Lauderdale based fleet the company offers on demand charters throughout and beyond the Caribbean basin.
Our dedicated personnel will happily assist you with booking your next air charter to the Bahamas. Just let us know when and where, and we will go above and beyond to deliver the ultimate air charter experience.
Charter a private jet to&from Bahamas
Placing safety at the top of our priorities, Monarch has received high rating from different organizations.
Air Charter Bahamas
Based in Ft. Lauderdale and servicing countless domestic and international destinations, Monarch Air Group is in a strategic location to offer direct flights to the Bahamas and beyond. A respected industry leader with years of experience, Monarch Air Group will provide the most cost-effective solution to meet your needs and budget.
Through a network of subsidiaries and joint venture agreements we have access to a vast fleet that is available 24/7 to take you throughout the beautiful islands of The Bahamas. Monarch Air Group is committed to the highest standards of safety, reliability, efficiency, luxury and comfort. We would love to add you to our list of valued repeat clientele.
Light jets seat up to seven passengers and provide a comfortable and relaxing air charter experience to the Bahamas. They have an average cruising speed of 500 mph and a nonstop range of 1,500 mi. Most light jets offer a full lavatory, ample legroom, a quiet and pressurized cabin and various optional amenities, such as Wi-Fi and catering.
Twin Engine Piston Aircraft
Twin engine piston aircraft are typically the most cost-effective choice for air charter to The Bahamas. They can seat up to six passengers and are able to land and take off in less-trafficked airports with shorter runways, allowing you to access several of the smaller islands throughout The Bahamas and Caribbean. Their maximum average speed is 235 mph and maximum range is 990 mi.
Turboprop aircraft provide more space as well as a pressurized cabin, lavatory and outside luggage compartment. Cabin height is typically around 4’-6’ and seating arrangements allow for up to nine passengers. Speeds can reach up to 335 mph, with a range of about 1,700 mi. Turboprop aircraft are also able to land in smaller airports, allowing you to access a variety of desirable destinations such as Exuma, Eleuthera and Harbour Island.
Mid-size jets can comfortably accommodate up to eight passengers, offering ample legroom and luggage space. Seating arrangements vary to provide for maximum relaxation and interaction. Mid-size jets are equipped with a full lavatory and typically with a galley to allow for catering services. They have an average cruising speed of 550 mph and a maximum nonstop range of 2,500 mi. Various luxury amenities can be arranged to increase productivity and enhance the flight experience.
With an average cabin height of over 6’ and space for up to 16 passengers plus luggage, heavy jets provide the most spacious interior and most luxurious flight experience. Select jets have two full lavatories, and many come equipped with other amenities such as flight attendants, catering, digital entertainment services, Wi-Fi, videoconferencing, massage chairs and much more. Heavy jets boast an average cruising speed of 550 mph and a maximum nonstop range of 4,000 mi. Heavy jets require a longer runway and so can only fly into the major Bahamas airports.
Contact us today for a free quote.
Bahamas Airports within 70 miles
1. ASD, Andros Town, Andros Town, Bahamas.
2. CCZ, Chub Cay, Chub Cay, Bahamas.
3. CEL, Cape Eleuthera, Cape Eleuthera, Bahamas.
4. COX, Congo Town, Congo Town, Bahamas.
5. ELH, International, North Eleuthera, Bahamas.
6. GHB, Governors Harbour, Governors Harbour, Bahamas.
7. GHC, Great Harbour, Great Harbour, Bahamas.
8. MAY, Mangrove Cay, Mangrove Cay, Bahamas.
9. NAS, Nassau International, Nassau, Bahamas.
10. PID, Paradise Island, Nassau, Bahamas.
11. PPO, Powell Point, Powell Point, Bahamas.
12. SAQ, San Andros, San Andros, Bahamas.
13. SWL, Spanish Wells, Spanish Wells, Bahamas.
14. TZN, South Andros, South Andros, Bahamas.
15. WZY, Paradise Island Seaplane Base, Nassau, Bahamas.
Hotels in Bahamas
1. Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort, West Bay Street, Nassau.
2. Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort, West Bay Street, Nassau.
3. Nassau Beach Hotel, West Bay Street, Nassau.
4. Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort, West Bay Street, Nassau.
5. Nassau Beach Hotel, West Bay Street, Nassau.
6. Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort, West Bay Street, Nassau.
7. Nassau Beach Hotel, West Bay Street, Nassau.
*price are subject to change without notice
*for the most current quote please all +1-954-359-0059