Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Albuquerque, NM. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll-free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet in Albuquerque, NM:
Book a Private Jet Charter to and from Albuquerque
Monarch Air Group provides private jet charter flights to and from Albuquerque.
Albuquerque is the oldest and largest city in the state of New Mexico, US. Straddling the Rio Grande, and with the Sandia Mountains to the East, situated in the central part of the state.
Albuquerque has many cultures like Native American, Hispanic, Anglo, Latino. It is science and technology center, which has the University of New Mexico and Sandia National Laboratory. The city has all possibilities for such activities as biking, skiing, and golf.
Albuquerque is well known as the hot air ballooning capital of the world, which has during the month of October the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta. About 250,000 tourists each year come to see this celebration, and over 2000 registered air balloons making it the most photographed event in the world.
Airports for Private Jet near Albuquerque
- ABQ, Albuquerque International, Albuquerque, United States.
- LAM, Los Alamos, Los Alamos, United States.
- OTO, Vor, Otto, United States.
- SAF, Santa Fe, Santa Fe, United States.
Hotels in Albuquerque
- Holiday Inn Express Albuquerque Airport, 1921 Yale Boulevard Southeast, Albuquerque.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Historic Old Town, 2300 12th Street Northwest, Albuquerque.
- Andaluz Hotel, 125 2nd Street Northwest, Albuquerque.
- The Hotel Blue – Albuquerque Downtown Hotel, 717 Central Ave NW, Albuquerque.
- Embassy Suites Hotel- Albuquerque, 1000 Woodward Place Northeast, Albuquerque.
- Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town, 800 Rio Grande Boulevard Northwest, Albuquerque.
- Hotel Parq Central, 806 Central Avenue Southeast, Albuquerque.
- Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel, 2910 Yale Boulevard Southeast, Albuquerque.
- Holiday Inn and Suites, 1501 Sunport Place Southeast, Albuquerque.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Albuquerque, 201 Marquette Avenue Northwest, Albuquerque.
FAQ for a Private Jet Charter Flights to Albuquerque
Why choose a charter jet to Albuquerque with Monarch Air Group?
How much does it cost to book an Albuquerque private jet charter?
Here are some approximate prices for private flights to Albuquerque:
- Charter a private jet to Albuquerque from TEB: light jet – starting at $27,200;
- Charter flights to Albuquerque from VNY: light jet – starting at $15,300;
- Private charter flights to Albuquerque from Washington DC: light jet – starting at $27,370.
*Estimated price before taxes & fees.
What types of private jets can use for Albuquerque charter flights?
|Aircraft type||Passengers||Non-stop range||Cruising speed||Intended use|
|Light Jet||up to 6 passengers||about 700 – 2000 miles||476 to 518 mph||for comfortable short- to mid-range distances|
|Midsize Jet||up to 10 passengers||about 1300 – 1500 miles||422 to 541 mph||to fly nonstop from coast to coast|
|Super midsize Jet||up to 10 passengers||about 3.500 – 4.000 miles||490 to 590 mph||for longer flights|
|Heavy Jet||up to 18 passengers||about 6.000 miles||480 to 551 mph||traveling overseas in luxury for an intercontinental flight|
|Turboprops||up to 10 passengers||about 600 – 1.900 miles||220 to 360 mph||for short- to mid-range flights|
|Ultra-Long Range Jet||up to 19 passengers||about 2,800 – 7,685 miles||460 to 594 mph||for long-haul travels|
|Helicopters||up to 28 passengers||about 250 – 600 miles||150 to 175 mph||for passenger and cargo transportation|
What are the advantages of flying on an Albuquerque private jet?
Popular Destinations near Albuquerque by private jet
- Santa Fe—is a famous tourist destination rich in Spanish and Mexican history.
- Telluride—is a resort town in the scenic San Juan Ridge, known for its picturesque landscapes and unique heritage.
- Aspen—in west-central Colorado, is one of the most famous year-round ski resorts in the United States.
- Rifle—in western Colorado, is an important regional center for recreation and business.
Our clients travel on efficient and comfortable private jets. If you haven’t found the answers to all your questions, you can contact our experienced and reliable team at any time or visit our air charter FAQ page.