Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Albany, Oregon. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll-free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet in Albany, OR:
About Albany, Oregon, United States
Monarch Air Group offers a wide variety of private jet charter options to and from Albany, Oregon, United States.
Situated in the Willamette Valley right at the confluence of the Willamette River and the Calapooia River, Albany is the eleventh largest city in Oregon, and the county seat of and the largest city in Linn County. The city lies within both Linn and Benton counties and has a population of more than 51,000 people. Albany hosts a great number of cultural events, such as Mondays at Monteith and River Rhythms and is renowned as the rare metals capital of the world.
When in Albany, make sure you visit the city’s most prominent attractions, including the Talking Water Gardens, The Historic Carousel and Museum, Monteith District, Albany Regional Museum, Takena Landing Park, Albany Dog Park, Downtown Historic District, Hoffman Bridge, and Waverly Lake Park.
The nearest major airport to Albany is Eugene Airport, which is located 40 miles from the city center and provides domestic flights.
Albany, OR Airports within 70 miles
1. CVO, Albany, Albany, United States.
2. EUG, Eugene, Eugene, United States.
3. HIO, Portland, Hillsboro, United States.
4. MMV, McMinnville Municipal Airport, McMinnville, United States.
5. ONP, Newport, Newport, United States.
6. SLE, Mcnary Field, Salem, United States.
Hotels in Albany, OR
1. Best Western Plus Prairie Inn, 1100 Price Road Southeast, Albany.
2. Phoenix Inn Suites – Albany, 3410 Spicer Drive Southeast, Albany.
3. Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albany, 105 Opal Court, Albany.
4. Comfort Suites Linn County Fairground And Expo, 100 Opal Street Northeast, Albany.
5. Albany Pet Hotel, 615 Southeast Madison Street, Albany.
6. Historic Carousel & Museum, 250 Southwest Broadalbin Street, Albany.
7. Novak’s Hungarian Restaurant, 208 Southwest 2nd Avenue, Albany.
8. House of Noodle, 2025 Santiam Highway Southeast, Albany.
9. Cellar Cat, 211 West 1st Avenue, Albany.
10. Hasty Freez, 655 Southeast Lyon Street, Albany.