Monarch Air Group provides private air charter in Los Angeles, CA. Our clients benefit from top-notch service, unrelenting dedication to safety, wide selection of aircraft, and years of experience in chartering private jets. To obtain a free quote, please use our online quoting tool provided below, or call toll free 1-877-281-3051.
Charter a private jet to&from Los Angeles
Chance of Rain18°/13°
Chance of a Thunderstorm18°/12°
About Los Angeles
Monarch Air Group provides private aircraft charter flights in and out of Los Angeles, CA, USA. Los Angeles is generally served by Van Nuys Airport (VNY), which is situated 21 miles north of Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), and is better equipped to serve VIP clients. There are over 138 aircraft options within a 30-mile radius of Los Angeles. Most common charter jets based in LA are lights jets (Learjet 35A, Beechjet 400A, Citation V, and the Citation II,), midsize jets (Citation III, the Hawker 850XP, Citation X), large jets (G IV SP, the Gulfstream G IV, Falcon 2000, and Challenger 601). Besides, there are many discounted empty leg and transient aircraft flights available for charter in the Los Angeles.
Los Angeles Places to Visit
Nicknamed the “The City of Angels”,”L.A.”, “La-La-Land”, “the Entertainment Capital of the World”, Los Angeles is a city of business, fashion, culture, and just an excellent relaxing place. Being among world’s top travel destinations, Los Angeles is a very popular city. With world-known Hollywood and one of the most renowned beaches of the world, Los Angeles welcomes both business and leisure travelers worldwide. Los Angeles boasts rich culture, 300 museums and over 80 stage theaters. The most popular museums in Los Angeles are Museum Row, the Getty Museum, California Science Center, Museum of Tolerance, Peterson Automotive Museum and Museum at the La Brea Tar Pits. While being in Los Angeles make sure to take a ride through Beverly Hills, a walk along the Hollywood Walk of Fame, or just explore breathtaking golden beaches along the Pacific coast. The most notable Southern California’s attractions are Venice Beach, Santa Monica Beach, Malibu Beach, Warner Bros., and Universal Studios. The city is served by Bob Hope Airport (BUR), Long Beach Airport (LGB) and Los Angeles International Airport (LAX).
Los Angeles Airports within 70 miles
1. ANA, Orange County Steel Salvage Heliport, Anaheim, United States.
2. AVX, Avalon Bay, Catalina Island, United States.
3. BUR, Bob Hope, Burbank, United States.
4. CCB, Cable Airport, Upland, CA, United States.
5. CCD, Century City, Los Angeles, United States.
6. CIB, Ap In The Sky, Catalina Island, United States.
7. CNO, Chino, Chino, United States.
8. CPM, Compton, Compton, United States.
9. CVR, Hughes, Culver City, United States.
10. EDW, Edwards AFB, Edwards AFB, United States.
11. EMT, El Monte, El Monte, United States.
12. FUL, Municipal, Fullerton, United States.
13. HHR, Hawthorne, Hawthorne, United States.
14. JBP, Commerce Bus. Plaza, Los Angeles, United States.
15. JDY, Heliport, Downey, United States.
16. JGX, Heliport, Glendale, United States.
17. JID, City Of Industry H/P, Los Angeles, United States.
18. JLX, Union Station H/P, Los Angeles, United States.
19. JNP, Heliport, Newport Beach, United States.
20. JOR, The City Heliport, Orange, United States.
Hotels in Los Angeles
1. The Legendary Park Plaza, 607 South Park View Street, Los Angeles.
2. Omni Hotel, 251 South Olive Street, Los Angeles.
3. Comfort Inn, 2717 West Sunset Blvd.,, Los Angeles.
4. Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens, 120 South Los Angeles Street, Los Angeles.
5. Wilshire Grand Los Angeles, 930 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles.
6. Figueroa Hotel, 939 South Figueroa Street, Los Angeles.
7. O Hotel, 819 South Flower Street, Los Angeles.
8. Milner Hotel, 813 South Flower Street, Los Angeles.
9. Luxe City Center Hotel, 1020 South Figueroa Street, Los Angeles.
10. Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens, 120 South Los Angeles Street, Los Angeles.